Take it or Leave it

Jakarta, 17 February 2012

I learn a lot many things today.
About how to struggle in big city.
How to manage your life.
How to deal with choices.
And the most important thing is:

How to make a last minute decision that will affect your carrier life in the future.

The main point is:
 I have refused one opportunity to work in a big telecommunication provider company based in  the capital city of my country. 
Yes, I refuse in the last minute after I have passed several steps starting from CV selection, performance assessment, several types of psikotest, HRD interview, and the last is user interview. Sounds like I was the one who was not grateful for getting a chance from God? The opinion depends on yours.


But one thing for sure, I will never regret this decision. My final decision. This is my right, and I will face all of the risk, bad effects, or consequences that appear because of my final decision.


I learn a lot today. About taking something, or just leave something for the sake of your happiness.
I do follow my heart, but I still use my brain to think clearly.
I am the one who know what suit for me best.
Wish me luck in grabbing another opportunity.
I know that God will hear my prayer, and knows what is the best for me.
I hope so.. 

P.S
Bunch of thanks for my no.1 supporter
Thanks for always being beside me, thanks for guiding me, and thanks for every single thing that you've done to me.
You're another greatest gift from God that ever come to my life.

Please stay here with me, Harist..


You Might Also Like

0 comments