Bandung, We're in Love #1

Friday, 3 February 2012

Destination : Station Hall, Bandung, West Java

I can't enjoy my sleep as well as the usual day. Today is the day when I finally can meet my dearest boyfriend, Muhammad Harist Muhtadin whom I haven't met since November 13, 2011. Yeah, almost two and a half months we cannot see each other due to several reasons. First, I had to go to Taiwan for doing my exchange project. Second, we live in different cities. Something that youth often call as "Long Distance Relationship".

I keep checking my bb and looking at the time. The best quote to represents my feeling this time is:
Time runs so slowly when you are waiting for something
Yah, I can't wait any longer to meet him. I don't know why, but one thing for sure is that I guess I forget a lil' bit how does he look like haha LOL.

Btw, the arrival time should be 6:49 as written on the ticket. But you know lah, Indonesia, it is quite impossible to find something on time. And that's true. He arrives at the station at around 8:30 and needs time to take a bath first ( this is something like obligation from me before we meet each other hihi).

So, there he is. He wears dark stripe t-shirt, dark jeans, while carrying luggage and backpack. We play hide and seek first. Haha so childish. As usual, I always feel shy when I meet him, yet it is the fourth month I run this relationship. The reason is: I dunno why.

Harist, I miss you so bad. Glad to see you here. Thanks for coming to Bandung, thanks for giving your time to spend here, with me. I love you.

Actually, that is what I really wanna say, but my lips can't say anything. I just smile and laugh when I see his face (as usual) and go directly to my car to bring him to my house first.

Destination: Mars Raya no.1, Bandung. West Java

The first day in Bandung will be spent here. I want to talk a lot with him. Plus, he needs to take a rest first after 17 hours trip by train from Malang to Bandung. He needs to recharge himself. So, here we are. On my red sofa, talking to each other, while watching tv, having snacks, and taking pictures.

Mr and Mrs Harist (amiiin)

Lunch

Photo of the year


Actually there are more photos that I would like to share but due to the limited access of the internet connection ( so sad) I just can upload three of them. 

So, what are we gonna do for the next day?
Just see! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments