Bandung, We're in Love #2

@Hummingbird, Jalan Progo

Tania and Puji

Lunch

Taken by Puji

my nieces

Harist @Wayang

:)

Candid and I like it
Bandung, 4 February 2012
Destination: Hummingbird Cafe and Resto, Jl Progo Bandung, West Java

This is the second day. I have an appointment with my besties (Tania and Puji) to meet and hang out while introducing my boyfriend to Tania. So, we go to have lunch at Hummingbird. Not lunch actually, late lunch exactly, because we meet after 3 p.m. So sad Dini is not here to gather with us.. :(

We talk lots of things during our time at Hummingbird. The dishes are delicious, and thank you for Harist for treating us. I LOVE YOU BEB! :*

Two hours-gathering at Hummingbird is not enough actually. But I decide to go to my aunty's home to introduce Harist to my family. my nieces, and my aunt. Glad to know that Harist can easily mingle with Nisa, Nadya, Naura, Naila, and Zaky ( yeah, I've got lots of nieces and nephews haha) and it is something like green sign from them (green sign?) ahaha.

Btw, today is Saturday night, so I don't want to go home early. Next destination is KFC. Yah, fast food restaurant is the best choice for people to spend time while having light snacks. Another one hour to spend, taking pictures, and discussing about tomorrow agendas. Harist is so busy now, many people in Bandung want to meet him, btw..

So, see you on the next day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments