Bandung, We're in Love #3

Bandung, 5 February 2012

Destination: Mazzano Cafe, Jl.Tirtayasa No.27, Bandung

In this bright Sunday morning, my family and Harist have a plan to attend a little reunion with people who went Umrah last May 2011 by AMWA tour. The place is located at Jl.Tirtayasa no.27, near Total buah.  
Harist feat my dad ( I know that he's nervous)

ceritanya dresscode nya sama :")



nyari kafe ini susah setengah mati

my brother, my mom, me, and him

hidup narsis!

:))
 The meeting held for about three hours and I really enjoy this moment. Some of my mom's friend ask me about Harist and give us pray to be.. yeah you know lah haha.. (amin)..

Soon after the meeting finishes, Harist and I go to another place just to have  walk or hang out. So, I decide to go to Ciwalk!!
Ciwalk is so crowded because it is Sunday and I feel so hot with Bandung today's weather. Actually, at first I want to have a photo session but seeing that Papirus (the photo studio) is full with people, we can only have photobox. Alhamdulillah yah, I recently know that this is the first time of him to have a photobox session HAHA (hello, where have you been Harist???)

taken by Olympus 4.0 MP @Jonas Photo, Ciwalk, Bandung

kalo ga ngobrol yah foto2

tuh kan

Today's dating ends by having a super delicious yoghurt at J.Co. We spend almost three hours there only by sitting, gossipping, taking pictures, and doing nothing. I love today!!
See you tomorrow!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. For the God's sake, I really heart the picture while Harist sitting next to your dad, dear! I really love that much!! It suits so much! It is superb superb harmony!! It feels like daddy and son! I hope for the best of you two guys. I love you :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much my baby Pujiman Tralala trilili, doakan kamiii yah cepat2 menuju pelaminan haha amiiiiiiiiiinnnn :* kiss kiss

    ReplyDelete