A personal quotation before I go sleep...

Hi all!

It's 21:11 p.m already in my bedroom and I'm still counting down the sheep to get sleepy haha. But I've come into this personal quote: 

The key for success and failure is the same: repetition. The difference is you keep repeating your hard efforts to gain success while in contrary you keep repeating your same mistakes that lead you to failure. So, which track are you on? -@yessypurnama-

The idea of getting success and failure depends on your own habit, in my opinion. Tonight, I choose to keep fighting and stay on my track to reach my own success and I know that the universe will help me whatever it takes. 

Good night, good people!

(P.s I highly appreciate each of you who would like to quote, copy, or put my own quotation into your any kind post in any kind of media by keep writing/quoting my name on that without adding/lessening the original one. Let's appreciate another person works by simply putting the quotation :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments