Transformation

People change.
Babies are born, while others die.

I opened my photo albums and realized that i have transformed a lot.
Appearance, daily style, weight, personal look, style of smiling, and many more.
I just wish that day by day I always transform into a better person. A happier one.

Yessy. Ecy. Me.
The left picture was taken when I was in the first semester of being a college student. No brackets, no veil, still love to show off my long hair. My weight was about 43 kg at that time.

The middle picture was taken several days after I decided to wear hijab. Still cupu and have no idea in wearing hijab. I guess my weight was the same, never more than 45 kg. So sad.

The right picture was taken after I finished my exchange project in Taiwan. I ate a lot and shopping till drop there. I was very happy with my exchange project. And guess what? I am 54 kg now. You can see from my cheeks and my smile, so happy rite?

One thing for sure..
My life becomes better and better day by day..
Surrounded by lovable people, 
Being loved by a very nice and kind guy,
are the keys of my happiness.

Thank you, Allah SWT..

You Might Also Like

0 comments