Selamat tanggal 28 di bulan yang ke-empat, sayang..

-November 2009, Politeknik Negeri Bali, Bali-
Let me introduce you to a person...
I have a friend.
He is one year older than me. 
I met him first when we were on the same debating competition in Bali.
We were not friends yet at that time, we never introduce each of us to one another, I even didn't know his name.
One thing for sure, I adore his style of debating. Genius!
I watched him only three times: on the semifinal, final round, and when all of delegates had farewell party in a local restaurant.
Five days in the island of Gods made me keep questioning: will we meet again in another time? another chance? another place?

-March 2011, Politeknik Negeri Sriwijaya, Palembang-
It was the second chance for me to get involve in this debating competition.
I didn't know why I was elected (again) as one of the delegations, I really didn't know ( my debate's skill is so bad for God's sake!)
But refers to Syahrini, I could only say "Alhamdulillah yah kepilih lagi" which meant that I could get a break from FINAL PROJECT things that made me wanna die, got a free trip to the city that I never visited before, and one more thing.
"Will I meet him again?"
Him refers to the same person okay, please underline it.
Yes, that's true. I really hoped that I could meet that guy, the one that I applaused a lot when he got the first winner with his team, the one that maybe never realize the presence of me (so sad haha), the one that makes me wondering "ini orang dikasih makan apa sama emaknya ya bisa jago debat gitu?'

JENG JENG JENG
.....
In the exhibition day, a night before the competition started, I didn't see him, batang hidungnya pun tidak nampak (basi banget ini bahasa media cetak dan elektronik zzz) 
So, I stopped hoping and just said to myself that maybe he has graduated from his institution, maybe he already works now, or maybe he already got married with someone (this is true, honestly true!) 
But then..

He was there, sitting several meters from me, seems like giving advices to several people and looked so serious.
Why oh why you didn't see me, dude?
I'm here, hello!! Didn't you recognize me? -__-
Didn't you miss your number one fans? (asiik)
*stop hoping
Yeah, I was not brave enough to say hello to him. (poor me)
One thing that I could only say was that
"Glad to see you here, we'll have five days together, I do miss your debating performance bro!
Tapi apa hendak dikata..
He was there as a coach I guessed, not as a debater. Hmm kecewa..

Five days in Palembang run really really fast. The closest moment that I could get with him was when all of the winners (yeah my team was the runner-up, please believe me! while his team was as usual, got the first position) gathered together and took a picture! He was not more than several cms from me oh my God.

Yeah, that was the closest moment I remembered hehe..
Then, time to get home, time to get back to the reality, time to face that I may not see him again (Bandung-his hometown is so faaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr puhleasseeeeee)
Thanks NPEDC, thanks Polban, see you later boy, glad to be your number one fans :)

September 2, 2011, Blackberry Messenger
HE SAID HI TO ME! OH MY GOD! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE SAID TO ME THAT IT IS REALITY!!
....

I remembered my tweet to him that night:
"Just wanna say a word, eh ga deng three words, thanks a bunch @.... , good night!"
TWEETED! (sejak kapan tweet jd verb, ah sudahlah..)

Then, the story began.. :)

September 23, 2011, IP Bandung
HE WAS THERE OH MY GOD!
HE SAT IN FRONT OF ME!

So boy, your plan in making a surprise for me was absolutely succeed!! Bravo!! I like it! I love youu (eh) -undo-

September 28, 2011, Stasiun Hall Bandung
Time to say goodbye.
He already finished his duty here, should be back to his hometown, and leave me as his friend.
FRIEND?
Sorry, typo.




GIRLFRIEND




THE END.


..
..
..
..
..
Is there anything that I miss?
..
..
..
..
Oops sorry, I haven't introduced him yet.
Please welcome, my best buddy, my number one advisor, my dearest boyfriend,
Muhammad Harist Muhtadin, 22 years old.


FIN.
Distance is just a test to see how far love can travel.- Anonymous 

You Might Also Like

0 comments