Modern Toilet Restaurant

During my project in Taiwan, me and Nia (my exchange partner) accompanied by several Taiwanese girls visited one of the most popular restaurants in Taiwan called "Modern Toilet Restaurant" that is located in Ximen, Taipei.
This restaurant is located in Ximen street, one of the most hip places for Taiwan youth to hang out. It is quite hard for us to reach this place because the building over there are so crowded.
At first, I worried about losing my appetite soon after seeing the way they serve the foods. But then, IT WAS WRONG!
Modern Toilet Restaurant is the best!!!

A big white toilet welcoming us

This one is the real toilet for the customers HAHA

Take a pose in the 1st floor

Mind to shower here? :p

The menu

The most delicious cheesy chicken steak I ever taste

The dessert served in the toilet mostly used in Taiwan

Chicken Curry, rrr I lost my appetite a lil' bit when seeing this food 

PAY FIRST!

I love this poopy, smells good

You Might Also Like

0 comments