Taipei, 21 December 2011

Hello Taipei!
This is the fifth day of my exchange time in Taiwan. Still in Taipei (in the morning and in the afternoon) and gonna go to start my project in an area named Shi-Ko-Tai in Taoyuan, not so far from Taipei by the way..
But actually, some of my friend in TPLC asked me and Nia to hang out in Taipei. They ask us to go with them to Sanxia Old Street in Taipei. Just take bus number 916 and Voila, we'he arrived in this beautiful place!

Violet, Eva, Trista, and me in front of the temple in Sanxia Old Street

Violet and Eva while enjoying To-Hwa

Roti Banteng. Dahsyat enaknya plis!

Nia and me with the Aiesec-er, take a pose before leaving to Taoyuan

Sanxia Old Street
Having fun in Sanxia Old Street can release my burden of the project that is still blur. Violet and Eva, new friends that we just met, are really kind and nice. And the taste of Roti Banteng is super duper delicious and there is no other bread in this world that can compete it haha! 
Okay, so let's pack our baggage because I have to go to Taoyuan, around one hour drive by car.
Wish us luck!

You Might Also Like

0 comments