Fourth day in Taipei

Date  : Tuesday, December 20th, 2011
Place : Aiesec's office


Today I don't have any schedule to do, and I need to stay at the office because Aurel has the class in the morning. I had a good sleep in her apartment ( Alhamdulillah) and also got the same breakfast like what I got in the second day in Taipei.

forget the name (as always) and only cost NTD 25
Spending time in the office is good because at least I can connect to the internet and surfing with fast connection. Oh yeah, Taiwan has a really high speed connection and its kind of blessing to get an easy access to the internet.

Oya, I get new friend here. She is not an Aiesec-er but she is very nice. She is a singer and be in NTPU for having singing competition. Let's greet Phu Shian :)
she is the one who is standing on the right side

Another hours left, and I need to wait until 6 o'clock for attending the LC meeting. To kill the time, this is the current activities I do: blogging.

You Might Also Like

0 comments