Third day in Taipei

Date  : Monday, December 20th, 2011
Place : NTPU, Aurel's room, Aiesec's office

Third day in Taipei. Still cannot start the project yet due to the the problems of confirmation, and we need to get back to NTPU and stay at the Aiesec's office until we get the fixed place to sleep. Thanks God, I get the room for sleep in Aurel's room, behind the NTPU and she is really nice.

Actually, my current mood for the day is not so good. I really want to start the project immediately, and I'm a little bit tired of bringing my luggage everytime we need to move, but hey you are not on holiday, you are here for exchange rite! Just keep in your mind that's everything will be fine, try to adapt quickly, and enjoy every moment in Taiwan whether it is good or bad.

To spend the day, I try to make presentation about Indonesia, keep sharing stories with another TPLC member, get along with them and also surfing in the internet. Thanks God (again) I have a really kind boyfriend that is pleased to help me every single second (wah lebay-nya keluar)  even if he's busy with his thesis stuffs. (sedikit curhat)

Spending almost 6 hours in the office, finally I meet Aurel and bring my luggage to her apartment that is located not so far from NTPU. Then, we decide to have dinner with another member in Taiwanese traditional restaurant. I should only pay NTD 80 for the meal, ah I forget to get the pictures, so bad :(

Aurel's apartment

my luggage

let's greet Aurel :)

Over all, I try to keep in my mind to keep professional doing my internship time in Taiwan. If we got any problem, try to handle it first, don't be panic, then if you need to complain, do it in a good way without hurting each other's feeling because I know that people here are also try to be professional. Then, just let it flow.

While killing the geje time, Ling-da, one of the member, is pleased to stay at the office and spending time with us. She also accompanying us to get our lunch in 7-eleven. One unique thing is that me and Nia teach her how to wear veil and she is pleased to try using veil :)

left to right: me, Ling, and Nia
Louis Lee, the one who teaches us how to make simple  website
Cheesy Grilled Chicken, only NTD 49, grab it at 7-Eleven
I also meet Vicky's classsmate in her department, Business Administration. Vicky said to me that her classmates really curious about me and really want to know me, then we meet when me have dinner near the NTPU. All of them is so nice and curious about Indonesia, they ask about several daily expressions in indonesian language, so I teach them how to say "Nama saya bla bla bla", "Apa kabar?", and "Senang bertemu dengan Anda". It's funny and interesting haha..

I end the day by skype-ing with Harist, telling him that I'm fine at that day, and go sleep in midnight.

I think I'm so lucky to have a partner (partner?) like him. #justsayin :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments