First day in Taipei

Date   : Saturday, December 17th, 2011
Place  : Soekarno-Hatta Airport , Terminal 2D

This day, I am going to Taipei, Taiwan to have the exchange experience and do the project called "Touch Truly Taiwan" held by LC NTPU (National Taipei University). This project starts from Dec 18th and will be ended on January 28th, 2011.

I'm not going to Taiwan alone as the trainee, but there is one of my friend from ITB named Aghnia Amalia Septiany who is also included in this project. Several weeks before that, my best friend, Pujiana Nurul Hikmah is also already in Taiwan to do a different project. 

I'm using China Airlines for the flight and it takes about 5 hours trip to arrive in Taoyoun International Airport ( do I spell it correctly?) and there is an Aisecer who pick us up to the dorm of NTPU. Yeah, we're staying in Vicky Lin's room, the team leader of this project for a night because we haven't got the host fam yet.


left to right: Vicky, Aghnia, and me
One thing for sure, I need to carry my luggage (which is almost 20kgs) for almost 1 km from the bus stop into the dorm. I'm quite surprised with this condition but okay, let's not complain haha..

There are two words for Taipei in my mind at that moment: SUPERB COLD!

You Might Also Like

0 comments