A Guest Lecturer: Another Dream Comes True

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

Assalamualaikum wr,wb..

Hi bloggers! Setelah kemaren cerita-cerita tentang PPAN beserta seabreg kegiatannya, sekarang pengen sharing tentang hal yang berhubungan dengan dunia akademis dulu yah..
So, last Friday, 14 June 2013, I was invited by English Department of Politeknik Negeri Bandung (POLBAN) to be a guest lecturer and giving one-day-lecture for the final year students of English Department,
It was such a big honour for me as one of the alumny to share my experience as a worker after two years graduated from this campus. It is the right time for me to share my knowledge and experience to the audience who are ready to enter the job world.
The theme for today's lecture is: "Empowering the Final Year Student of English Department POLBAN in Facing the Job Field".
I would like to express my greatest gratitude for Mam Linda, my supervisor in Polban, to have me as their guest lecturer and stand there as the speaker.
Here are the photos :)
The Venue: Conference Room Lt.3 gedung P2T Polban

Me, the lecturers, and the audience

I feel so honoured to be the guest lecturer

The Certificate

The Placard

The Invitation
Alhamdulillah, all praise to Allah SWT, ga pernah bermimpi sebelumnya kalo bakal diundang sebagai seorang dosen tamu dan berbicara di depan orang-orang hebat seperti Mam Dewi, Mam Linda, Mam Joyce, dan rekan-rekan Bahasa Inggris 2013 yang lagi menyusun TA nya dan siap-siap memasuki gerbang dunia pekerjaan. Semoga ilmu dan pengalaman yang saya share bisa bermanfaat tidak hanya bagi temen2 tapi buat saya pribadi juga. Oya, tunggu post selanjutnya ya, insya Allah mau share materi yang saya sampaikan di acara ini.

With love,
Ecy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments