Zodiac and Personality

ZODIAC?
Don't take granted for that title first. Me , personally, never get attached to something like fortune teller, or even zodiac. I just want to share my last 'experience' when found an article in a magazine which talked about zodiac and personality. Here we go.

Oya, I was born on May 6, 1990 (which is three days left to my birthday haha), so my zodiac is TAURUS.
What did the article says about my personality according to my zodiac? (actually there are numbers of that, so dont get bored)

1. Efisien
2. Punya kesabaran luar biasa
3. Berhati-hati
4. Sensitif
5. Sangat mendetail
6. Konservatif
7. Suka warna pink (?)
8. Kreatif
9. Humoris
10. Cepat beradaptasi
11. Materialistis
12. Murah senyum
13. Bertanggung jawab
14. Banyak teman menyayanginya
15. Suka bunga mawar (?)
16. Loyalitasnya gak perlu ditanyakan
17. Toleran
18. Mudah bosan
19. Keras kepala
20. Suka suasana tenang
21. Membenci apapun yang bertele-tele
22. Angka keberuntungan 1-9
23. Hari baiknya yaitu Jumat
24. Dapat diandalkan
25. Berkomitmen pada janji
26. Punya determinasi yang tinggi
27. Sering dipercaya mengemban tugas yang butuh kedisiplinan dan ketelitian
28. POSESIF (?)
29. Serakah
30. Lamban dalam mengejar impian
31. Selektif
32. Tahan banting dalam menjalani hubungan
33. Rajin menabung demi masa depannya ( :) )
34. Jodohnya yg cocok Libra, Virgo, Capricorn
35. Kalo marah suka gak terkendali
36. Suka mengalah dan rela berkorban
37. Profesi yang cocok Bankir, Direktur, Fashion designer, penyanyi (ehem)
38. Dapat mengendalikan situasi sedarurat apapun
39. Mudah jatuh cinta (?)
40. Pemikirannya ga bisa diduga
41. Mencintai keseimbangan dan stabilitas
42. Cenderung menghindari konflik
43. Gak takut mengerjakan hal-hal yang mengotorkan tangannya (rinso kali)
44. Artistik.

Okay. I assume that you wont read them one by one haha. I dont know whether those stuffs are meant to be the general personality of Taurus, but I found several characteristics that are SO ME and several others that are NOT SO ME.

The blue one is the characteristic that quite represent me. Let's start with 'Loyalitasnya ga perlu ditanyakan'. Yes, I'm proudly saying that loyality is my middle name. I do every job or task given to me by my best and people are quite awesome and satisfy with the result. Second, 'Membenci apapun yang bertele-tele'. If you can make it simpler, why make it so long? That's my ideology. Third, 'Sering dipercaya mengemban tugas yang membutuhkan kedisiplinan dan ketelitian' means that I am enable to receive any kind of 'risky' job and so far I can handle them :). Next, 'Pemikirannya ga bisa diduga' is somehow make people hard to think who is the real me. They should get closer first with me to predit what is on my mind. Last, "artistik'. Yes, based on the psychological test I took several years ago, I'm really good in art and it reflects on my preparation for IMYEP (if you have no idea about it, go read the previous post haha). I love to make something more artistic and eye catching.

Move on the RED ONE. Yes, those are some stuffs that in my mind, they dont represent me. Suka warna pink, mudah jatuh cinta, lamban dalam mengejar impian, are just not SO ME. Talking about love, I just have one EX and I never get easily attached with a man FOR SURE. :)

So, that's all about me and my zodiac. Don't take it seriously, I just wanna share some opinion regarding to this zodiac stuff :)

Have a nice Friday, people!

take from tumblr.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments