Up and Down !

LONG TIME NO BLOGGING!

Blame my laziness and boring days haha!
Sorry, kidding.
There's no way out instead of blogging to represent how do I feel lately, guys :)

So, WELCOME 2013! and thanks to the fabulous 2012 !
My resolution? Ahh, forget bout that, people are talking this shitty things a lot while they are do nothing for their own resolution.
But things for sure, my 2013 should be fulfilled by new habits: rajin solat berjamaah di mesjid kantor + di rumah, sempatkan solat dhuha setiap hari, mulai berniat untuk salat tahajud + zakat setiap bulan rutin.
Bismillah, there's no hard things to do as long as we put big efforts on that, rite?

Ok, so let me tell you something.
Why I put the title on today's post "Up and Down" ?
Simple. It because I have faced so many shocking moments and unexpected experience in the end of 2012 and in the beginning of 2013. Laugh, smile, tears, sad, shock, complete my days.

First, I resigned from my previous job as a trainer in one bank in Jakarta because I was accepted in one of the biggest manufacturing company in North Jakarta. Plus, I have got the position that I really wanted. Plus, this company is under the group where my boyfriend also work. So, if we take a straight line, you can say I am in a big family of working with Harist (my boy). Plus, yeap the salary is quite tempting, lol. In short, that was perfect and I'm ready to take that job.

However, this is the climax.

My mom and dad, in the last minute before I do the jobcontract sgining, call me and begging me to not sign the contract and ask me to go home soon, back to my lovely hometown, Bandung.
The question: IF YOU WERE ME, IF YOU WERE IN MY POSITION, WHAT WILL YOU DO?

:)

Actually, this problem is simple. I only have two options.
First. Keep going on no matter waht, sign the contract, work there, let my parents slowly accept the reality that I love to work in that company.
Second. Leave the job, say apology to that company, go home, find job in Bandung.

In short, after taking shalat dhuha, talk with my boyfriend (through phone of course), call my bestfriend, and one hour-crying, I choose the second option.

So, the next question. WHERE AM I?

A. JAKARTA
B. BANDUNG
C. KALIMANTAN
D. AMERIKA

yeay! Congrats for you who answer the right option! :)

So, here I am now. Working at PT Telkom Indonesia as Secretary Deputy of SGM Telkom Corporate University, located in Bandung. You dont have to know the story how do I get this job, because it is also another shocking moment. DOA IBU. That's the key till I can get another job faster.

All in all, nice to work here guys. I can implement my English skill, meet lots of new people, learn from my boss, go home and enjoy my mom's food every breakfast and dinner, ride my own car to go to work, and sleep in my lovely bedroom.

Do I regret something?

No, obviously no. I am thanking God, for giving me these precious moments of life. :)


Bandung, 22 Januari 2013
09.25
Telkom CorpU

You Might Also Like

0 comments